How to save webpage or html page as PDF (*pdf) format for offline reading in Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox
1. Open the browser (Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox).
2. Open the webpage which you want to save as PDF format.
3. Wait till the webpage is completely loaded.
4. Press “CTRL+P” (For Windows) or “COMMAND+P” (For Mac) simultaneously.
5. A new page will open then in destination choose “Print to PDF”.
6. Now Click on “Print”.
7. A dialog box ask for destination of save (default: documents).
8. After choosing destination address Click on “Save” to save as PDF file.
Safari or Mozilla Firefox-
9. A dialog box will open.
10. Choose the Save as PDF format to save this webpage as PDF into your documents.
11. A New dialog box will open to ask for destination.
12. Choose the destination address, then Click “Save”.
By default saves will the webpage as PDF format into your documents Folder.
Other recommended posts:
- How to delete or deactivate facebook account
- How to start private browsing in Mozilla Firefox
- How to start private browsing in Google Chrome(Incognito Mode)
- How to start private browsing in Windows Internet Explorer(InPrivate Mode)
- How to Reset – Remove – ByPass BIOS or CMOS Password
- Christmas and New Year 2012 Greetings Wallpaper
- Google and YouTube celebrates snow fall
- Happy holiday – Live Musical Google Doodle for world – Christmas Jingle Bell
- Mozilla Firefox Latest Version 9.0.1 Released – Free Download Now
- Google Chrome Latest Version Released – Free Download Now