Follow the Steps:
1. Go to star menu
2. Open command prompt as administrator.
3. Change the directory to C:WindowsSystem32 by putting cd c:windowssystem32 in command prompt and press Enter.
4. Type the following command to know the user accounts and types.
5. It shows username and type.
6. Take any username whose password u wants to change.
7. Type following command to change password
net user ”username”<space>*
8. Follow the instruction and change the password.
- Customize your Desktop with Amazing Software
- How to change startup & logoff screen
- Install Windows XP in 10 minute
- Turn On & Turn Off PC in Few Second
- Magics With Microsoft Corporation
- How to record movies of your desktop
- How to make some Ungovernable file for administrator
- How to add your own information to properties screen in windows
- Customize Right Click of Mouse
- How to Create Hidden & Unsearchable File or Folder
- How to make a Logo In Inkscape
- Install android on Linux/Windows/Mac – Virutalbox