Change OEM Information:
1. customize and tweak the system properties screen.
2. insert your own contact information in the system properties screen.
3. insert a customized picture in the system properties screen.
Place your own BRAND information in your computer
So Here’s how to do it:
Create your own customized image in .bmp graphics file with maximum dimension of 120×120 pixels and Save the .bmp file somewhere in your computer.
Open your text editor (notepad or any) and Enter the followings
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
“Model”=”just for branding”
“SupportHours”=”any time u wish”
Please make sure that the first line is written correctly,the path of the logo must be correct and it is important to place double backslashes in the path.The Online Support link will take to the URL whatever is given.
Now save this text file somewhere and make sure to give it a .reg extension (ex.- trickmaker.reg).
Now you can enter your personal information to the system screen by double clicking on the saved file.
When you double click the file, Windows will issue a warning about entering the Information into the registry.It’s ok to continue.Then after you can see a confirmation that your information enter to the registry and now reboot the computer to see the effect of the trick.
After rebooting right click and go to the properties to see the Information what you are entered to the registry and also your logo can be.
Other recommended posts:
- Customize your Desktop with Amazing Software
- How to change startup & logoff screen
- Install Windows XP in 10 minute
- Turn On & Turn Off PC in Few Second
- Magics With Microsoft Corporation
- How to record movies of your desktop
- How to make some Ungovernable file for administrator
- Customize Right Click of Mouse
- How to change the administrator password without knowing the old password
- How to Create Hidden & Unsearchable File or Folder
- How to make a Logo In Inkscape
- Install android on Linux/Windows/Mac – Virutalbox