Here we will be able to add a welcome message or a notice or a warning before the logon screen by the two ways that is using 3rd party software or by not using any 3rd party software.
For this you need to download a software named “Tune up utility”.Follow the Steps:
1. Install the software.
2. Then run the software from start>All programs>TuneUp Utilities>TuneUp Utilities.exe or Double click on “TuneUp Utilities” on the desktop.
3. Then click on “All Function” tab and then choose “Modify Windows Setting” . A new window named “Tune up system control ” will be opened
4. Then scroll down the left side scroller and choose “Administrator ” tab.
5. Then select “User logon” and go to “message” tab as shown in the figure
6. Then enable “show message before logon” by ticking there as shown in the picture.
7. Then write the message on header and text box and apply it.
Reboot your system and enjoy the changes.